22 June 2019 – Rams Ramble
Starting at and Ending at Red Pump Inn, Bashall Eaves, Clitheroe
The Days Journey
Last year, Stephen Taylor completed the amazing challenge of Land's End to John O'Groats. This raised in excess of £45,300!!
There is a fantastic family day coming up on June 22nd, which is hoping to raise even more funds for The Cystic Fibrosis Trust.
There will be an 8k or 20k walk or run followed by a party in a field! Including a number of live bands playing (some local some travelling from Ireland especially to play on the day), a BBQ, bar - including both a Prosecco and a Gin bar, pony rides, a mini-farm, morris dancers, face painting, a fire engine, space hopping, tug of war plus lots more....
It's set to be a fabulous day, with fabulous people for a fabulous cause - help see off CF by coming along.
The ticket price for those entering the run or walk will include automatic entry to the family fun event and food, plus a donation to The Cystic Fibrosis Trust. Click here to buy tickets.
Please come and join in - we'd love you all to be there!
Todays Leg is Dedicated to:
To all involved in organising Rams Ramble and all of you taking part and enjoying the day.
Beer of the Day
Some of the great ales that can be found behind the bar at The Red Pump are:
- Bowland Brewery (Clitheroe): Hen Harrier, Pheasant Plucker & Buster
- Moorhouse Brewery (Burnley): Pendle Bitter, White Witch
- Cumbrian Brewery (Carlise): Corby Blonde, Corby Amber
- Lytham Brewery (Lytham): Lytham Gold, Lytham Blonde
- Ilkley Brewery (Ilkley): Ilkley Gold
- Greyhawk Brewery (Skipton): Copper Dragon, Nivarnha Pale
- Black Sheep Brewery (Masham): Black Sheep Bitter, Black Sheep Ale